Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Resuming the Chapter 10 Blog

I have restarted the blog  for Chapter 10 that was started by Patty Rogers.  I am just learning blogging so bear with me.  I am currently using Patty`s gmail account to do this, but will probably eventually succeed in transferring it to my account.  If you need to contact me about the blog send an email to my AOL account: dhorton2@aol.com    David Horton

For those on Facebook, I have also created a Facebook group for Chapter 10.  Search for "Rainbow Chapter 10" in Facebook and you should find it,  Send a request to join and as soon as I see it I will approve your membership in the group.  I have photos of the recent Rally (8-12 April 2015) posted there.  It is a closed group so until you request and are granted membership you will not be able to view the posts.

The new blogperson,
David Horton
dhorton2@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment