Monday, October 5, 2015

October 2015 Lunch, Oct 9th La Casita

I posted the following information to Park Email this evening. 

The Chapter 10 Lunch for October 2015 will be this coming Friday, October 9th at 1 pm at:


I am changing my policy on sending out reminders via Park Email.  While my practice of sending out frequent reminders has invigorated our attendance at lunches and many Chapter 10 members have commented on how much they like it apparently not everyone appreciates these reminders.   Some people apparently have expressed concern about the frequency, repetitive nature and length of my Chapter 10 posts.  They suggest that Chapter 10 should possibly have their own mailing list.

After this relatively long post,  I will limit future long 'information dumps' to our Facebook page and Blog unless or until I find a better alternative.   The blog I think is a very good tool or alternative to establishing a separate mailing list.  The way the blog is set up now,  I believe you have to have an account with something like Google+ to subscribe to receive automatic notification of new posts.  While establishing a Google+ account is relatively easy it is a barrier to being able to easily subscribe and could cause other changes to your computer that you may not appreciate.    I understand I should be able to make it where all that you have to do is provide an email address.  I will work on making it easier to subscribe to receive automatic email copies of blog posts.

In the future if anyone has problems with what I am doing with regard to Park Email feel free to contact me directly,  or if you prefer to remain anonymous you can contact the list administrators at skpbetsy@gmail.com.

Anyone can read our blog at anytime without subscribing.
Our blog:  escapeeschapter10.blogspot.com
You will find information on our Fall Rally (Oct 29th to Nov 2nd) on the blog. You can make reservations for the Rally at the lunch.   See Stephanie if she is there,  or see me.


SKP Hugs,
David Horton
Chapter 10 Communications
dhorton2@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. I believe that we had twenty people in attendance. I thought my food and the service was good.

    ReplyDelete